Zip Line & Canopy Tour
Glide through the Carolinian forest on a world class 2½ hour zipline and canopy tour adventure. This thrilling adventure includes 8 ziplines, 2 suspension skybridges, 14 platforms and a 40-foot rappel.
Day Zipline & Canopy Tour
The views overlooking Long Point Bay and Turkey Point are spectacular! This 2.5 hour experience is unlike anything else! As you glide through the trees and cross our exhilarating skybridges, our guides will not only point out some of the best views Norfolk County has to offer, but also create a fun and meaningful experience you will not soon forget!
Adult (18+): $95
Night time Zipline Canopy Tour
Let your senses deceive you as you fly like a bat through the unprecedented Carolinian forest canopy. Our guides are fully trained to interpret the night time surroundings while creating a safe environment at heights up to 120 feet off the ground!
Adult (18+): $95
Check availability and book online, or call (877) 743-8687 today!
Reservations are highly recommended. Day-time walk-in's available between 9am-4pm but are subject to availability.
The exhilarating feeling of being on swinging suspension bridges and zip line cables high up in the treetops is unlike anything else! Our guides are fully trained on the historical and ecological features of the area and will provide you with an educational narrative. This adventure delivers a thrill and provides the opportunity to become a part of the nature that surrounds us.
- You must be between 70 and 250lbs
- For ages 8 years old and up
- Not recommended for anyone afraid of heights
- All participants must sign a waiver, which will be emailed to you upon reservation
- This adventure is designed for people in good to moderate health. Please read the waiver to understand all the physical requirements and medical restrictions
What to Bring…
- Closed-toe shoes (preferably running or hiking)
- Weather appropriate clothing - we go rain or shine! (dress in layers, the weather can change quickly)
- Flashlight (for around the site before and after Night Zip)
- Bug repellent
- Camera (you won't always be able to hold your camera in your hands, so it is recommended that your camera have a strap)
- The waiver form will be sent to you electronically upon reservation, but for information purposes, you can view it here.
Note that large backpacks are NOT permitted on Zipling & Canopy adventures. Small fanny packs are welcome.