Go Green with Long Point Eco-Adventures! Ziplining, Glamping, Kayaking and more - the perfect gift for anyone on your list!
Here at Long Point Eco-Adventures we are committed to assisting the fundraising efforts of registered charities and non-profit organizations that enrich the local community focusing on active living, outdoor education and the environment!
How do you apply for a donation?
Due to the large number of requests we receive, we are unable to accommodate and respond to all inquiries. Please submit your request via the Donation Request Form at the link below and a representative will be in contact with you should your Donation Request meet our requirements and be approved.
All requests must be submitted via the Donation Request Form. Requests must be received 6 weeks prior to the event and include the following information:
- Brief description of the event (including date, location, number of attendees)
- Beneficiary of proceed
- Charitable registration number (if applicable)
- Contact name, phone number and mailing address
When processing all Donation Requests, Long Point Eco-Adventures considers the following:
- The type of event and location
- The impact the event will have on our local community
- Demographics and number of attendees
- Alignment with our core values, the use of our facility for a corporate retreat or school field trip, and exposure for Long Point Eco-Adventures
Please fill out the Donation Request Form here!
Remember: all requests must be received 6 weeks prior to the event date. Please allow 2 weeks to process all requests. Only successful applicants will be notified.
Thank you for your interest in Long Point Eco-Adventures!