Smugglers Run Trail Race
Long Point Eco-Adventures is excited for the 5th annual smuggler's run Trail Race taking place on Sunday July 8th, 2018!
Escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and register for much more than a race. Begin overlooking the Turkey Point Marsh and inner bay of Long Point, before looping through one of Southern Ontario's largest Carolinian forests. A scenic, yet challenging 6k, 12k or 18k distance available. Bring the whole family! There will be a 1k Treasure Trail Dash for the kids to kick off the day.
The award presentations and the after party will continue in the brand new Marshview Pavilion at Long Point Eco-Adventures shortly after the results come in!
Only a couple hours from Toronto you can come down just for the run- or stay for the weekend and explore Ontario's South Coast! Along with the Smuggler's Run Trail Race and Burning Kiln Winery, you can enjoy zipline tours, mountain biking, axe throwing, fishing, kayaking, hiking, star gazing and more at Long Point Eco-Adventures, plus the charm of the surrounding rural communities and the great beaches.
Not only will you enjoy the beauty of nature in Long Point Eco-Adventure's 37 acre preserve alongside the St. William's Conservation Area, you will also receive:
- LPEA Sunglasses
- Smuggler's Run "Woodallions" upon crossing the finish line
- A complimentary glass of award winning wine from Burning Kiln during during after party
- A beef Brisket Sandwich and fries, or a hearty vegetarian salad
- Awards for the top 3 runners in each age/gender category
- FREE Race Photos via email
- A 25% DISCOUNT off the incredible Zipline & Canopy Tour!
Register today and receive our early bird pricing- registration fees will increase on June 1st.