Wilderness Suites Luxury Glamping
Take a break from the usual hotel experience! Long Point Eco-Adventures provides luxury glamping accommodations which are not only unique to the Long Point area, but to Ontario! Our Wilderness Suite design is purely Canadian with inspiration taken from one of Long Point Eco-Adventures owners' experience in Africa climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.
Wilderness Suites will provide you with the comforts of home while charming you with a one-of-a-kind experience unlike anywhere in the world. Tastefully furnished to create an authentic and relaxed atmosphere, the decor has been picked to match with local tastes and history.
- Eight king suites
- Seven double queen suites
- Private flush toilet and outdoor shower
- Hot and cold running water
- Hardwood floors
- Sliding glass locking door
- Private deck
- Electrical outlets
- Free outdoor parking
- Activities concierge
- Full hot buffet complementary breakfast
$199 / night low season weekdays
$249 / night low season weekends and high season weekdays
$299 / night high season weekends
- Prices are based on double occupancy; additional guest fee is $30
- There is a 2 night minimum on weekends (Friday & Saturday) in the High Season.
- Low season is from April 28 - June 23 and September 4 - October 28
- High season is from June 24 - September 3
Save $50 per night for each adventure you book during your stay (maximum 1 discount per night)! Please call our office at 1-877-743-8687 to receive this discount!
For more information or to book your glamping stay at Long Point Eco-Adventures, call (877) 743-8687 today!
Overlooking the amazing view of Long Point Bay, you can do as much or as little as you want, but we hope you don't just stay in bed! Come and experience the comfort of home in the heart of the wilderness in Norfolk County, Ontario. Glamping with adventure is on your doorstep!